We have had a great opportunity for a German speaker come up with an award-winning insight, strategy and innovation agency, doing digital qualitative research for one of their most important clients.
About the Company
Our client is insight and strategy consultancy, working all around the world and previously named best market research agency by the MRS.
They work all over the globe, helping a range of world leading brands across a range of sectors with their brand strategy, service design and insight needs all over the globe.
About the Job
They are looking for a Mid-Level Consultant to work with one of their major online retail clients, doing online qualitative research across UK and German markets (hence the language requirements). To a lesser extent it will also cover France, Spain and Italy so if someone could speak any or all of those as well that would be a plus, but not required.
The account with this particular online retailer will be the main focus but you’ll also work with other teams in the business and with other clients- e.g. the outgoing Mid-Level Consultant is also working on a project for a major tech giant looking to understand millennial trendsetters in Berlin.
- Strong English and German language skills are required.
- French, Spanish and/or Italian language skills are a +
- 2+ years’ research experience, ideally including online qualitative research
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Strong communication skills- experience of presenting and facilitating
- Able to build strong client relationships
- An inquisitive nature and an ability to think creatively
Sound good? Send us your CV -> 📄 -> 📩 -> 🕊️ -> 📫 (or just apply below)