I’m working on an exciting new opportunity to work with some amazing social media and TV clients within an award-winning consultancy, based in London.
This will be in the Panels and Communities team so suited to a quantitative focused researcher with any qualitative experience being most welcome.
The supportive environment will allow you to learn a lot form the senior members of the team and make a name for yourself in one of London’s top consultancies.
Consumer insight – both qualitative and quantitative – provides the platform for projects including business and brand development, brand positioning, commercial strategy, creative development and service innovation. This is bolstered by our first class Panels and Communities offer – and an in house design studio.
You’ll be working with two major clients in social media and TV developing an intimate relationship with them by speaking with them on a weekly basis to provide vital insights to their commercial advertising team.
There is a real focus on learning and progression, plus you’ll get to work with some of the best clients any agency could hope for, making this one of the most interesting opportunities around for an ambitious researcher.
YOU WILL NEED…
- 2-3 years experience in quantitative focused market research
- Qualitative research experience is beneficial but not required
- Ability to create surveys from scratch with no supervision
- Strong analytical skills and able to deliver quality insights from both quant and qual data
- Strong client facing ability and desire to grow relationships
- Top quality communication and debrief writing skills
- Scripting and survey programming skills are beneficial
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Any experience working with digital/social media clients would be a strong advantage