Business Director and Junior Client Director – Global Innovation Consultancy
They help secure growth through innovation in crowded consumer markets and have assisted in driving over $4Bn incremental revenue for their clients to date, a number that grows daily as those innovations continue to deliver in-market. The consultancy is now looking to hire a business director and junior client director to join the team.
They do this more consistently and reliably than others because they are the industry leader at exposing real consumer frustrations and unmet needs and, exploiting those insights with pragmatic, commercially viable solutions based on proven innovation techniques and proprietary IP.
1) Business Director | £95-125k base
They are interested in talking to Business Directors who can help them diversify into alternative sectors e.g. Tech, Auto, Finance. This person will have a track record in developing strong senior relationships and delivering strong commercial impact to secure future growth opportunities. They will be unfazed by a circa £700k net revenue target.
2) Junior Client Director | 6-9 months mat cover contract | circa £70-75k base
An opportunity to join this consultancy on a short-term basis, helping secure growth to an enviable list of FTSE250 brands including Reckitt Benckiser, Arla, Marks & Spencer, Omega Pharma, Mondelez and Weetabix.
- A specialist in facilitating innovation and ideation workshops which help teams focus on the winning insights for commercial success.
- Outcome focussed with high standards in everything they do – a strategic thinker, great client manager and extremely focussed on results.
- Probably the sort of person who could choose to work as a sole trader or set up an innovation consultancy themselves but prefer to join an established business and build from a strong base.
- A real passion for developing business with clients by becoming a true trusted advisor who they turn to for advice and support on tough business challenges