We are working on an exciting Polish speaking Associate Consultant opportunity with a global co-creation and innovation agency based in central London.
- Global, operating across Europe, North America, South America and Asia.
- Growth of 10% year on year, with over 130 people in their London office alone.
- 62 new clients won last year and 96% of existing clients retained – including IKEA, Walmart, MARS, McDonalds, Samsung and British Airways.
- Promoted 25% of their workforce last year and is industry recognised as a ‘best place to work’.
The Opportunity – Polish speaking Associate Consultant
Having won a several exciting new accounts, this agency is looking for a Polish speaking Associate Consultant. With fluent written and spoken Polish and English language skills, you will be an expert on Polish culture. Moreover, you will be able to draw on personal experiences and have authentic conversations with Polish consumers to derive actionable insight for clients.
- Moderating communities, engaging community members and probing consumers to derive insight.
- Designing research activities for communities.
- Conducting desk research as well as qualitative analysis of the activities to understand the ‘what’ and ‘why’ of what consumers say and do.
- Writing presentations and converting insights into clear client recommendations.
The ideal Polish speaking Associate Consultant will have the following traits:
- Fluent written and spoken Polish and English language skills (essential).
- A passion for brands, consumers and how they interact.
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills.
- Strong PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills.
- Fantastic organisational skills, with ability to multi-task.
If this role is not for you but you know someone else who would be a good fit, we are offering £250 for a successfully placed referral who is not already in contact with us.