We are working with a leading political, public affairs and strategic communications research agency based in central London; they are recruiting for Senior Research Executives and Research Managers across several of their teams.
For more than a decade, they have taken the latest developments in opinion research and tailored them to provide clients with evidence and insights which help to inform strategy, develop policy, change behaviour and define debates.
The Opportunities – Senior Research Executives / Research Managers
These are exciting opportunities to join a highly intellectually stimulating work environment; you will get to conduct research with senior stakeholders, think tanks, government bodies, trade associations and lobbying groups, to gather insight and make strategic recommendations.
1. Research Manager, Political & Media Research: delivering mixed methodology research projects and polls on hot political and social topics for a range of political parties and high-profile media clients like ITV News, CNN, BBC, Independent and The Mirror.
2. Senior Research Executive, Social Research: delivering research projects for a range of public and third sector clients, working on a range of social topics including heritage, young people and education.
3. Senior Research Executive and Research Manager, Corporate Research: working with clients across the transport, energy, utilities and planning sectors to help them futureproof their reputation, develop policies and create effective communications strategies.
The ideal Senior Research Executives and Research Managers will have:
- Experience with client and research management, ideally working in the sphere of politics, reputation, public policy and communications
- Ability to develop innovative solutions to briefs and writing proposals based upon a variety of methodological approaches
- Experience designing methodologies, analysing data, writing reports and presenting to a wide range of audiences
- Proven ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks to deadline
- Strong communication skills, with the confidence to advise clients on research and its implications
- Creative flair and exceptional attention to detail, with an improvement-seeking attitude