We are working with a boutique, full-service data consultancy providing data leadership, implementation and support for leading businesses so they can make more informed, data-driven commercial decisions
They focus on four key pillars: Data, Analytics, Engagement and Exploration.
In Recent Projects the Team Has
- Created a centralised data warehouse for one of the UK’s largest supermarkets
- Led the comprehensive delivery of data infrastructure for European TV audience measurement work
- Helped a fast-growing tech start-up create and deploy a scalable, fit-for-purpose and future-proof data strategy and data warehouse.
What We’re Looking For
Who do we want?
- A degree, Masters or PhD from a leading university in mathematics, operational research, physics, finance and economics or computer science.
- A genuine affinity for problem solving – an inquisitive mind who wants to solve the trickiest challenges whilst working with incredible colleagues.
- Existing experience in consulting would be beneficial although in-house experience is also valued
- Experience of conducting analysis for evidence based decision making, developing models and decision support tools or building business cases for investment decisions.
- An inquisitive mind that wants to solve the trickiest challenges whilst working with incredible colleagues.
- Experience of leading teams and developing people’s skills and capabilities.
- Experience of leading and delivering solutions that involved any of the following specialisms: advanced analytics and data science, big data, cloud based business intelligence and data visualisation.
- Leading and delivering complex business intelligence and analytical projects in consulting or industry.
- Strong programming skills, minimum SQL