Programme Manager – Senior Programme Manager
We’re working on a fantastic opportunity based an hour outside of London in Buckinghamshire. Our client is looking to fill multiple vacancies across various levels, from programme manager to senior programme manager. You will be leading an important account, having access to large automotive and finance clients. This is a great role for someone looking to escape the big smoke, or someone looking to pick up experience working in auto/finance or CX. You’ll also be working on projects using cutting edge tech – our client isn’t afraid to innovate.
Are you up to the challenge?
Combining cutting edge tech with quality insights, our client is a market leader in many large industries, including both automotive and financial services. They use advanced CX software and combine it with great research practises to create actionable insights for their clients. They offer a full package, going beyond research to offer a complete case management solution.
- The client list includes giants like HSBC, Amazon, Nissan and Enterprise
- They have their own in-house platform, a bespoke data service which allows their clients to come out on top with actionable insights and data.
- They offer a fleshed-out product, giving their clients a complete package which is renowned for its quality.
The Opportunities – Programme Manager / Senior Programme Manager (Permanent and Contract)
We are currently working on multiple roles, each one seeing you as a key member of the management team for key accounts. The roles we are working on cover both financial services and automotive clients. We have both permanent and maternity cover roles lasting 12 months. Our client is looking for some key skills from the right candidates for these roles.
- You will be able to interact with clients as a key point of contact, employing a consultative approach to help on all aspects of programme design.
- The role requires you to be able to manage fieldwork, KPIs and client queries (including ad-hoc and complex requests)
- You will maintain programme documentation, prioritise client requests and act as the primary liaison for insight deliverables.
You will ideally have a background in research and understand the market to a reasonable level. You will have demonstrable experience of building client relationships and managing projects end to end.
It is also beneficial to have experience in NPS survey methodologies, agile project management and working in global level programmes on multi-market studies.
Send us a copy of your CV and tell us a convenient time to speak.
If you know someone who we might be able to help then let us know. If we manage to find them a job, so long as we’re not in contact with them already, we will pay you £250 as a thank you. It could be the easiest money you ever make! And you’d be helping a friend. And we’ll be very grateful. A win-win-win!