Project Management Executive| Boutique Research Agency | Warwick | Up to £25k | FN898025
- Boutique Research Agency
- Up to £25k
We’re working with an expanding, Warwick-based, boutique research agency who are looking for a Project Management Executive to join their team.
They are a strong insight consultancy focusing on brand and communications; tracking, development and strategy. Based in Warwick, it’s a relaxed, modern environment, with great coffee, hard work, debate, two dogs, and plenty of fun. They do lots of internal development, quarterly appraisals initially, and have an unlimited external training budget.
THE ROLE – PROJECT MANAGEMENT EXECUTIVE
The roles aim is to oversee a project through from the original brief through to end results.
- Obtaining cost requests and making recommendations as to supplier choice for each project, based on various parameters
- Checking questionnaires before programming to ensure that they are suitable
- Maintaining overall internal project timings for both ongoing tracking projects and ad hoc projects.
- Writing or checking data specs for Data Processing team have the correct information.
- Creating visual stimulus for use in surveys (and reporting) such as advertising still images or brand logos and ensuring all are kept up to date
- Can either be an excellent grad or have a few years’ research experience.
- Strong eye for detail.
- Multitasking evidence with demonstrable experience of multitasking.