We’re looking for a Project Manager to be based in our clients Buckinghamshire office and work on an an important, global research project with one of the biggest names in the automotive industry.
Our client is one of the biggest customer experience specialists with 18 offices worldwide, delivering actionable insights to household names in the automotive, financial and travel sectors. They are an innovative organisation that’s combining cutting edge technology with industry-leading research capabilities to create something new. They a team of Researchers, Data Scientists, Engineers and Software-lovers and provide a fun, positive, and dynamic work environment that encourages creativity and rewards results.
THE ROLE – PROJECT MANAGER
Our client needs a proactive Project Manager to work closely with one of their major clients in the car industry and ensure smooth operations and on-going project development for one of their global customer understanding programs.
In particular, you will…
- Liaise with client stakeholders to ensure the effective running of the program
- Maintain relationships with key client contacts
- Work with client and project teams to develop solutions to strategic and operational issues that arise.
- Identify areas where you can support the brands with fresh insights
- Manage your time and priorities to keep the program on track and meet deadlines
The ideal candidate will…
- Have some previous project management, fieldwork or operational experience in a research context.
- Strong written, verbal, reporting and presentation skills
- Ability to summarise numerical data in a clear and succinct manner
- Proficient using the three Amigos: PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Ability to operate comfortably and communicate effectively at all levels of an organisation