Role Description: Project Manager
You will be responsible for planning, executing and delivering online market research projects according to schedule and within budget, to our wide range of global clients.
This role involves proactive management of project timelines, budgets, and supplier communication. This includes coordinating the efforts of other internal team members in order to deliver projects according to plan.
The Project Manager is responsible for the project’s overall success and oversees quality control throughout the life cycle.
This position will provide an opportunity to work in a professional environment, across offices internally and across global clients, as you build on your current market research experience.
Skills & Qualifications Requirement for Project Manager
- At least 2 year’s Full Service sample agency side online research Project Manager experience
- Experience in Full Service lifecycle, inclusive of scripting, fielding and data processing understanding
- Excellent communication skills, both written (email) and verbal (phone), to be employed internally and externally
- High level of organizational skills and capability of prioritizing and executing tasks, between projects.
- Ability to adapt and be flexible to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Proficiency in basic computer tools, such as, MS Excel, MS Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- High-energy, passionate individual driven to succeed
- Ability to work under pressure and enjoy a fast-paced environment
You will be part of a young, fast growing business that services the market research industry. There is great opportunity to grow with this agency. People that work here want to make a difference and win. Are you one of them?