We are searching for a Qualitative Insight Manager to join a specialist media & youth research agency based in Central London.
- Part of a wider media agency, they sit alongside media planners and buyers in a vibrant, energetic and sociable environment
- They have developed a strong reputation for youth research, conducting a well-regarded international flagship study across sector verticals
- They work with high profile companies such as Sky, CITV, Disney, Nickelodeon and MTV among others
THE OPPORTUNITY – INSIGHT MANAGER
This is a great opportunity to join a growing agency where you will be involved end to end in projects. You will produce impactful insights on projects spanning multiple sectors, using both online and traditional research methodologies. This agency offers in house training and provides the opportunity to progress as quickly as you want, so this is an excellent prospect for someone looking to develop their skills!
MUST HAVE SKILLS
This role would suit you if you are a qualitative researcher with 3 or more years of market research agency experience. Specifically, you will need to have:
- Extensive experience in qualitative methodologies, including strong moderating skills
- The ability to create winning business proposals and confidently present to senior clients
- A genuine interest in youth research, and the enthusiasm to moderate focus groups with kids and young people