Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, the Qualitative Research Executive is an inquisitive, analytical person who’s passionate about improving customer experience through largely qualitative research. With a minimum 1-2 year’s experience working agency-side you’re confident in the basics of usability and qualitative research, excited to work in-house for a leading online brand. This role will cover all aspects of market research including project and discussion guide design, questionnaire creation, reporting and presentation.
Things you’ll be doing:
- Supporting senior team members by managing, designing and reporting on a wide variety of qualitative and quantitative research projects, from persona and product research to brand positioning
- Running website usability in our local markets with the help of language experts – travel is a big and exciting part of this role!
- Interpreting data and insight to create presentations for internal debriefs to the wider team
- Working closely with the UX Designer and Product Manager to report back findings that impact on the customer experience
- Act as a key point of contact when liaising with research agencies to brief and manage larger scale projects, ensuring that their data & findings are delivered effectively and result in positive change for the business and customer
- Writing, editing and programming customer surveys and questionnaires
Things you’ll be getting:
Starting salary up to 30k dependent on experience
- Company pension paying up to 4% (after 3 months probation)
- Regular opportunities to travel across Europe for research projects
- Staff discount on our products (after 3 months probation)
- Awesome summer and Christmas parties!
- Plenty of training and development opportunities in a friendly internal agency environment
Experience & skills you’ll need to have:
- A minimum of a year’s experience agency side in a broad qualitative ( qual ) research role
- Degree in marketing, psychology, behavioural science or a related field
- Excellent written English, presenting and communicating skills
- Strong organisational, project management and teamwork skills
- The ability to think analytically and develop analytical solutions to problems
- Strong understanding of research best practice for consumer brands
Qualitative Research Job. Qualitative Market research Job. Qual research.