We’re working on some fantastic opportunities based in Singapore. Our client is looking to fill multiple positions for people within the Research Manager to Associate Director range who have experience in agency side quant public research, or social research. Singapore is home to a lot of policy innovation and, as such, is the perfect home for those wishing to flex their intellectual flair within a foreign market. Consistently ranked as the best city to live in the world for Expats, Singapore is perfect for those who want to experience life abroad.
Are you up to the challenge?
Founded in 2001, our client is one of South-East Asia’s best performing, independent consumer insights and data content providers. Here’s some key info:
- They work with a diverse client list, including the Singapore Government, the National Environment Agency, Adidas, Uniqlo, Paypal, and the Breast Cancer Foundation,
- One of the fastest growing market research agencies, growing by double digits for the past 4 years in a market which only grew 6% globally in 2018. They’ve gone from 17 employees to over 50 in the last 4 years.
- They specialise in public policy, social policy and government research. Work involves both ad-hoc and tracking research.
The Position – Quant Public Research: RM-AD
In this position, you’ll get the opportunity to work with the government of the world’s most competitive country. You will also get the opportunity to work in a vibrant market with a range of non-government clients. In the role you will be:
- Responsible for managing new or existing accounts, helping the business to grow within a fast-placed research environment.
- Mentoring junior team members, leading them on to become experts in their own right.
- Adding value to and increasing the quality of reports, strategy slides, client recommendations and more.
- Working with state governments on policy research, conducting primary quant based research via surveys, polling and data analysis.
This is a unique opportunity to escape the same old, same old and to expand your horizons within one of the world’s most exciting cities. You’ll be delivering high quality research reports to a range of interesting clients. Singapore is consistently ranked as the best city in the world for Expats (38% of the population are Expats) and was ranked 6 out of 111 in “The Economist: Where-to-be-born Index.” With tax rates sitting at only 15% for roles under £100k, you’ll get to keep what you earn.
The ideal candidate will have a background in quantitative, agency side social or public research. They will have at least 5 years experience. Candidates would do well to have line management experience, as well as knowledge of business development. The candidate must be analytical, able to easily visualise data sets. The candidate does not need experience in the APAC region, though it would stand you in good stead.
Referral Scheme: If this role is not for you but you know someone else who would be a good fit, we are offering £250 for a successfully placed referral who is not already in contact with us.