Quant SRE – Market Research Agency
Our client is a fast growing Insights and Research agency that sits within an independent communications marketing company. They have 30+ people in their London team and offices across the US, Europe and Asia.
They have the support and capabilities that come with being part of a larger communications agency but retain a boutique agency spirit.
They work within a truly integrated global network that includes some of the world’s biggest and most exciting clients: Microsoft, GSK, Kellogg’s, Unilever, Shell, Disney, Heineken as well as public authorities, governments and charities.
They are a full-service, method neutral market research agency that provides clients with strategic insights to make their communications and engagements with the world the smartest they can be. The work is very varied and could include: thought leadership, CSR research, measurement, strategy and audience understanding, influencer work and more. This could be across: healthcare, technology, digital, consumer/brand, corporate, public affairs, etc.
As a Senior Research Executive you will provide in-depth support in the design, management and execution of a variety of primary (quantitative and qualitative) research projects.
You’ll have an opportunity to expand your knowledge of how communications are brought to life and activated, as well as larger issues impacting the environment your clients work in, whether this is understanding the impact of government legislation, tracking opinions on migration or segmenting the digital population.
- Supporting in the overall design and execution of quantitative and qualitative research projects
- Managing small to medium research projects with the supervision of a Research Manager
- Working on a number of different projects at the same time (normally in different subject areas and with different teams)
- Drafting presentations, using visual storytelling
- Project management and supplier relationship management
- Effective communication with clients, and internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of quantitative research is necessary, experience of qualitative research is desired
- Curiosity about what makes people think and act the way they do
- Logical and creative thinking
- The ability to argue a point coherently
- High level of organisational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks and respond to requests
- The ability to distil a complex project into succinct an insightful recommendations
- The ability to work effectively with a variety of internal and external stakeholder
- International research experience is a distinct advantage