A cutting-edge research and data consultancy is looking for a quantitative consumer researcher for a 3 month project, commencing January 2020. The client base spans entertainment and leisure, tech, retail and the charity sector. The company has grown year-on-year (since it was founded in 2016) as the client base has expanded. They are now looking for a part-time or full-time Research Manager.
Most projects conducted by the company involve some combination of quantitative research, consumer strategy brand marketing and data analysis. Projects vary hugely in size from small strategic reviews through to multi-country quantitative research.
The role will give the opportunity to get involved right across all projects conducted, with a particular focus on the multi-country quant research projects.
Skills required include:
- Quantitative questionnaire design and management
- Data manipulation in Excel (e.g. pivot tables)
- Creating and updating data charts in PowerPoint
- Drawing conclusions from these charts, and making strategic recommendations
Key requirements include:
- 3+ years market research (or marketing) background
- Specialism in working with data
- Advanced user of Excel and PowerPoint
- High attention to detail