This agency is passionate about conducting rigorous research and providing tangible insights to clients, predominantly in the media, technology and entertainment sectors. Their projects range across innovation and proposition development to branding and communications studies. They’ll deliver projects that utilise advanced quantitative methods, such as Conjoint, MaxDiff and Segmentation. They are currently looking for a Research Manager or Associate Director to join their growing team.
The Role: Research Manager – Associate Director
- Owning projects and client relationships, overseeing a team and ensuring that studies are delivered to the highest standards
- Presenting tangible insight in engaging formats
- Playing a key role in developing new business with existing clients and building relationships with new ones
- Line manager junior researchers, supporting with their development and growth
- Contribute to the future direction and development of the business
The successful candidates will work closely with senior members of the team, including the MD and the Founders, giving you great exposure and learning opportunities. The ideal candidates will have experience of:
- Leading quantitative projects from beginning to end, and managing key client accounts
- Business development skills, with experience of designing research, writing proposals and pitching
- Experience of Conjoint and MaxDiff analysis is preferred, but they are willing to train people
- As a growing company, they are looking for entrepreneurial researchers, who are looking to have a fundamental impact on the company’s growth and direction
If you would like to find out more, please let me know and I can send you some more information.