Quantitative Research Assistant needed to work with exciting technology clients and Fortune 500 businesses! Perfect for a strong graduate or someone with internship/work experience!
This independent agency specialises in providing great research and insight for technology vendors as well as their PR and marketing agencies. They have some of the biggest technology names in their client base including Dell, IBM and Canon, as well as many Fortune 500 companies.
They strive to be as innovative as their clients and will always be thinking outside the box to ensure the best methods are being used for the job!
You would be responsible for accurately uploading surveys, meeting the survey specifications, managing projects through fieldwork and working effectively with project suppliers to meet the project specifications. Research Assistants will need to accurately create reports for projects, manage their workload to project deadlines and support the operations team with various ad hoc tasks.
This is a great opportunity to start a career in market research in a company that has a track record of retaining and growing talent!
Below are just some of the skills you’ll be picking up.
- Survey software and scripting skills, fieldwork management skills, and reporting skills
- First-hand experience of running the fieldwork for a research project, teamwork, understanding of MRS and industry best practice principles
There is also the opportunity to earn more through the annual bonus scheme!
YOU WILL NEED…
- Bachelor’s degree qualification, 2:1 or above (or equivalent)
- Proven knowledge of research methods from either degree work or work experience
- Proven track record of creating online surveys and/or working with quantitative data through their degree work or work experience
- Proven capabilities in the following key areas; accuracy, attention to detail, teamwork, deadline management, workload management
- And preferably… a great attitude and desire to grow in the company!