We are working with a leading social research agency who are seeking a new Research Director to to join their expanding team.
- One of the leading social research agencies in the UK who work on a wide range of high-profile Government campaigns.
- 80 specialist social researchers working together to help organisations like Public Health England, Department for Transport, Innovation and Skills and Sport England amongst others.
- Pioneer the latest research techniques and methods to meet the ever-developing needs of UK policy makers.
The opportunity: Research Director
This is a great opportunity to head up a team that delivers on some of the UK’s most ambitious social marketing behaviour change programmes. These campaigns have included: cancer screening, road safety and physical activity and nutrition amongst kids. You will be working with a dynamic team being the key liaison between government and third sector clients.
There is also the opportunity to line manage and enhance the development of junior team members.
The ideal Research Director will:
- Have experience in delivering strong quantitative and/or qualitative insight
- Be comfortable liaising with clients and handling their demands
- Experience testing and developing communication campaigns
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Have excellent communication skills