We are working on a Research Director opportunity for leading reputation, strategic communications and public affairs research agency based in central London.
They help to change behaviour, inform strategy and define debates
- Established for over ten years, they use cutting-edge opinion research to provide clients with insights that helps to inform strategy, change behaviour and define debates.
- They work with a mix of corporate and public sector clients such as Sport England, the Arts Council, the Ministry of Defence and Department for Education.
- A team of 45+ razor-sharp minds; they are intellectually curious, engaged and collaborative.
- They are an employee-owned trust who put their people first and have put in place practises to improve work/life balance.
Work with corporate and public sector clients to tackle a range of complex societal issues
This is an exciting opportunity to join a stimulating and intellectual environment where you will work with corporate and public sector clients, helping them tackle a range of complex societal issues.
You be responsible for line managing and inspiring Associate Directors and Research Managers, winning new / strengthening existing client relationships, designing projects, and delivering work which has a clear story and implications for clients.
Ideal for a commercially-minded research leader
- Will demonstrate leadership experience and evidence their contribution at a senior level in previous insight projects.
- Has applied qualitative and quantitative research methods to corporate and/or social research projects.
- Is commercially minded and has a personal network of advocates who want to work with and for them.
- Has experience managing and inspiring team members to deliver work which is clear and impactful for clients.