We are currently working on a Research Director opportunity for leading reputation, public affairs and strategic communications agency based in central London.
They are an international insight and strategy consultancy. They put the people that matter most to their clients at their heart of their thinking.
- Established for over ten years, they take the latest developments in opinion research and tailor them to provide clients with insights which helps to inform strategies, change behaviour and define debates.
- They work with a mix of corporate and public sector clients such as Sport England, the Arts Council, the Ministry of Defence and Department for Education.
- Their people are the heart and brains of their business. A team of razor-sharp minds, they are intellectually curious, engaged and collaborate to solve client challenges.
The Opportunity – Research Director
This is an exciting opportunity to join a stimulating and intellectual environment where you will work with corporate and public sector clients, helping them tackle a range of complex societal issues.
You will get to line manage and inspire Associate Directors and Research Managers, win new and strengthen existing client relationships. You will be responsible for maintaining and building a personal network of leads and contacts – keeping in touch over time and between projects, and demonstrating engagement through thoughtful contact and outreach. In addition the role will entail designing projects and delivering work which has a clear story, point of view and implications for clients. With the responsibility of leading pitches and owning this consultancies expertise.
The ideal Research Director’s attributes include:
- Experiences of delivering strong qualitative and quantitative insight in previous roles.
- The ability to develop existing client relationships, as well as identifying opportunities for future projects.
- Exposure to the line management of ADs/RLs in a previous role.
- Ideally some BD experience i.e. building a personal network of leads and contacts.