We are currently working on a Research Executive opportunity on behalf of a boutique media and youth research agency based in central London.
- Part of a wider media agency, they sit alongside media planners in a vibrant, energetic and sociable environment.
- They have developed a strong reputation for media and youth research, working for companies such as Sky, ITV, Disney, Nickelodeon and MTV among others.
- Their work spans a wide range of topics from creative development. Through to pre & post ad testing, new product development, usage & attitudes and audience segmentation.
This is a great opportunity to develop a grounding in mixed-method market research. You will play a key part in supporting Directors, as well as contribute heavily to highly interesting flagship studies; these include looking at how kids consume content across platforms and understanding what make kids tick. You will also get to present findings in digestible formats to a range of senior clients across media, sports, education and government.
The Candidate: Research Executive
- Experience in quantitative market research with a willingness to develop qualitative methods
- Strong numeracy skills
- Thrives in a collaborative, team environment
- Ability to think strategically and present findings