Our client is looking for a Research Executive to join their fast growing team and work on a variety of projects for some of their great clients!
This is an opportunity to build your career in research and to expand your knowledge of how communications are brought to life and activated. At the same time, your projects will focus on the big picture issues impacting our clients’ work.
They’re a small team in London, operating like a boutique with a family feel, but sat within a larger marketing communications consultancy.
They’re a growing agencies (10% last year) and with offices in the US, Europe and Asia.
They’re a full-service, method neutral research agency, providing clients with strategic insights to make their communications and engagements with the world the smartest they can be.
Clients include the biggest and most exciting ones there can be: Microsoft, GE, GSK, Kellogg’s, Unilever (Dove, Knorr, TRESemmé, etc.), Shell, Disney, Heineken, etc.
The work is as varied as it is impactful and interesting: thought leadership, CSR research, measurement, strategy and audience understanding, influencer work, public affairs research, and much more.
As Research Executive you will…
- Assist the design, management and delivery of a variety of primary research
- Discover insights within quantitative and qualitative data and use those to create engaging reports
- Follow the lead of the Research Manager to start, building up to taking responsibility for smaller, ad hoc assignments
- Design questionnaires, write discussion guides and engage in exploratory desk research
- Handle your work load across multiple projects symultaneously
- Use visual storytelling skills to create engaging presentations
A top candidate such as yourself will have…
- Some previous research experience
- Curiosity about what makes people think and act the way they do
- An attention to detail and the ability to examine a problem from different perspectives
- A ‘can do’ attitude with the ability to take responsibility for a variety of tasks
- An ability to be a ‘team player’
- A logical and creative thinking
- Strong writing skills, including the ability to boil down a complex project
- An ability to argue a point coherently
- A High level of organisational and time management skills
- Strong numeracy skills