Research Executive l Iconic Media Owner (Music)l London l £25,000 l GF897652
My client is an award-winning media owner who owns brands across Radio, TV and Music Festivals! The Research Executive role will influence pivotal decisions across the commercial arm of the business, responding to ad hoc requests from the ad sales team and getting involved with larger thought leadership pieces. The role would suit an outgoing candidate, who is looking to develop their research experience in a fast-paced, exciting environment.
The Role: Research Executive
Insight and research sit at the heart of this iconic media company. You will be responsible for:
- Responding to requests from the commercial teams, delivering insight to support them with sales pitches.
- Conducting primary research, predominantly looking at pre and cost campaign evaluation.
- Creating reports, using panel, RAJAR and industry data.
- Presenting insight to both stakeholders and external clients.
- Contributing to overarching thought leadership pieces e.g looking at the modern male or millennials
- Keeping abreast of industry and social trends.
The ideal Research Executive will have:
- Experience of working in market research, from a research agency, media agency or client-side position.
- The ability to build rapport with internal and external clients.
- Able to present the insight in creative and innovative formats.
- You don’t need experience of working within the music or media sector, just a passion for it.