A specialist agency in brand, communication and experience research is looking to hire a Research Executive. This agency delivers projects that are designed to help businesses grow and flourish. They have teams across quantitative, qualitative and advanced data analytics. Due to consistent growth, they are looking for a new Research Executive for their ambitious quantitative team.
The Role: Research Executive
The successful research executive will receive well-rounded training. They are keen to give juniors exposure to projects from beginning to end and to have the opportunity to work closely with clients. Clients could be across a huge variety of sectors including Technology, FMCG, Media, Financial Services, Charity and NGOs. Responsibilities include:
- Working on projects from beginning to end, including supporting with proposal writing and delivering insight
- Draft questionnaires to answer specific questions for clients
- Analyse insight, creating accurate reports and presentations
- Deliver tasks on time and prioritise work effectively
- Confidently communicate with peers, suppliers and client in an intelligent and articulate manner
The ideal candidates could be a Research Assistant or Executive, with around 1 years’ experience.
- Quantitative research experience gained in an agency or client-side environment
- Ability to draft questionnaires, conduct analysis and create reports
- Strong written and verbal communication skills