We are working with an international, award-winning research consultancy who are hiring for a German-speaking Research Executive to join their London team.
An Innovative, award-winning behavioural research agency
- Founded 20 years ago, they have pioneered the use of behavioural science to inform marketing strategy
- They have delivered bottom-line growth to more than half of the world’s largest 20 brands
- A truly international business, with offices in 10 locations globally
- Voted industry-wide as “most innovative” agency 6 years in a row
Use behavioural science to discover breakthrough marketing solutions
This is a great opportunity to become an expert in industry-leading proprietary research tools where you will help land projects across a variety of practice areas including brand, communications and innovation. This will include designing questionnaires, liaising with FTSE 250 clients, supporting analysis and report writing, whilst developing your presentation skills.
Leverage your 1+ years of quantitative market research experience and gain exposure to industry-leading neuroscience tools
This Research Executive role may suit you if you have:
- One or more years of experience working in a quantitative market research agency
- Business level German, with the ability to produce written reports in German
- An interest in behavioural science and the way it can be applied to advertising