This sports focused consumer research team is seeking a talented research executive. The role will involve the set-up, coordination and delivery of market research services to clients across sports rights holders and brands. Research programs include sponsorship impact assessment, fan understanding and profiling, brand tracking, event research and commercial support. The role involves working with third party agencies, multiple client and internal stakeholders.
Tasks And Responsibilities:
- Participate in the design, co-ordination and delivery of quantitative research programmes to sports rights holders and sponsors
- Lead project management on multiple projects with the support of senior team members, escalating as appropriate
- Liaise with and manage third parties to deliver to brief
- Write questionnaires (with senior support as required)
- Accountable for final quality of inputs (e.g. tables, charting), designing relevant quality checks.
- Prepare key findings (with senior support as required)
- Manage day-to-day client contact and requests (with senior support as required)
- Identify opportunities for process improvement in the delivery of research projects to enhance quality & delivery speed as well as lowering costs
- Provide support to senior team on non-project specific tasks (e.g. proposals, internal requests). Lead as appropriate.
Skills & Qualifications:
● A bachelor’s degree and 1 -2 years of experience in designing and delivering quantitative research projects
● Proactively develops own skill set and knowledge
● Good grounding in custom research principles, methodologies, statistical techniques
● Strong questionnaire design skills
● Experience of using research analytics tools e.g. SPSS and spreadsheeting/charting tools