A globally established, highly innovative research agency are seeking a Research Executive to join their team. They blend a mix of proprietary tech platforms and bespoke research with a behavioural science leaning.
This company is on a mission to become the world’s most innovative and impactful brand builders. They drive brand growth by accelerating the speed to market of new ideas, while helping reduce risk and non-marketing dollar spend. Many companies talk about emotions, but they deepen brand builders’ understanding of human motivation to unlock brand growth. Additionally, they were voted among the top most innovative insights consultancies according to GRIT, they are focused on innovation, including cutting edge research related to mental availability, mental memory structures, and implicit measurement.
- Participating in proposal development, report writing, questionnaire design and sample selection
- Involvement in brainstorming, creation and review of Questionnaire design
- Exposure to client calls and kick-off meetings
- Utilizing a variety of quantitative methodologies
- Attend industry conferences/events to increase and apply this knowledge to your projects.
- Grow and share awareness of key trends and innovations in the industry
The ideal Research Executive will have 1-3 years commercial market experience. Key requirements include:
- A 2:1 degree or higher
- Experience in handling statistical packages such as SPSS or SAS and confidence in operating Microsoft office
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently as well as in teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A great work ethic and desire to have fun