We’re working with an expanding, Warwick-based, boutique insight consultancy who are looking for a Research Executive, Senior Research Executive or Research Manager to join their team.
They are a boutique insight consultancy focusing on brand and communications; tracking, development and strategy. Based near Warwick, it’s a relaxed, modern environment, with great coffee, hard work, debate, two dogs, and plenty of fun. They do lots of internal development, quarterly appraisals initially, and have an unlimited external training budget.
THE ROLE – RESEARCH EXECUTIVE, SENIOR RESEARCH EXECUTIVE OR RESEARCH MANAGER
They are looking for someone with 1-5 years’ experience to join their client service team. Day to day responsibilities would include; questionnaire development, charting data, dealing with client requests, putting together presentations, presenting to clients, putting together proposals.
- Liaising internally to ensure smooth running of projects and study changes e.g. questionnaires are submitted to Scripting/Data Processing/Project Management teams on time
- Translating client’s research needs into relevant respondent-friendly questions / questionnaire design and recommending appropriate approaches
- Analysis skills in taking the end data from a project and distilling the pertinent information into eye-catching charts
- Creating accurate and efficient data specs to Data Processing team, ensuring key client questions are covered, and suggesting interesting and useful cuts of the data to answer client questions
- Attending client meetings to present back results to clients and their agencies to help develop their brands/advertising
- Strong mathematical skills for analysis, along with excellent written English
- Experience of working on both ad hoc and brand tracking projects would be an advantage
- Experience of working on consumer research (advertising and branding) an advantage, but not necessary.
- Degree Educated.
-25 days holiday + bank-holidays
-Quarterly company socials like axe-throwing, climbing, go-karting followed by dinner + drinks
-A rapidly growing agency – doubled in 5 years, and continuing the grow quickly
-Lots of opportunities to progress
-Ethical foundations – going through B Corp accreditation this year
-Company gym sessions with a personal trainer