We are recruiting for a Research Lead (Insight Manager) for a leading manufacturer, marketer, and distributor of premium branded alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. They have been resilient through the pandemic and are now looking to expand their insight team.
An independent, vibrant, and ambitious in-house insights team:
- With unrivaled knowledge of the UK & Ireland drinks industry, the team works independently of the parent company, providing insights to each of its brands whilst retaining a single and coherent understanding of consumer behaviour, emerging trends, and category insight.
- They operate at the intersection of business, competitor, brand, and product development, driving growth across the hospitality and retail markets.
- Almost 10 years old, they have an established and tight-knit team of 9 like-minded, passionate, and data-driven professionals.
Help FTSE250 brands achieve sustainable revenue growth:
This is a great opportunity to join a tight-knit and collaborative consultancy with a strong and supportive leadership team. As the team’s Research Lead, you will deliver a range of mixed-method research, both online and face to face, on everything drinks-related. You will play a pivotal role in providing a link between existing market understanding and building understanding in areas previously unexplored, supporting planning for the future of brands; suppliers; and customers.
A bright, enthusiastic, and collaborative researcher who enjoys both quantitative and qualitative research:
The ideal Research Lead will be:
- A multifaceted researcher, adept with both quantitative and qualitative methodologies.
- An agile and collaborative operator, experienced in responding to research briefs, preparing research proposals, writing questionnaires, managing a consumer community/panel, as well as analysing and interpreting data to present stories in a compelling way.
- Confident in managing multiple projects simultaneously, prioritizing competing demands, resolving conflict, and obtaining buy-in from stakeholders
- Drinks/FMCG experience and WSET qualification[s] are desirable but not essential.