A well-established Research Consultancy is looking to hire a Research Manager for a one-year fixed-term contract, starting in October/ November 2019. This agency works with many of the World’s leading brands in Technology, Media, Video Gaming, and Entertainment. Clients include Amazon, the BBC and the Harry Potter Studios. They pride themselves on their deep category knowledge and award-winning research design and approaches.
The Role: Research Manager
This is a great opportunity to work with high-profile clients, on both local and international projects. This role focuses on quantitative research, projects vary from concept development and content evaluation to major, authoritative market investigations. You will be afforded a high level of responsibility and be provided with appropriate training to encourage personal development, working within a creative and supportive environment. Responsibilities include:
- Managing multiple projects from beginning to end, keeping them to time and budget.
- Hands-on with questionnaire design, scripting, analysis, and creating clear, tangible insight.
- Delivering presentations to clients.
- Building strong relationships with internal stakeholders and clients.
- Supporting with research design, proposal writing and attending pitches.
- Mentoring and managing junior members of the team.
The Candidate: Research Manager
The ideal Senior Research Executive will be an experienced quantitative researcher, working in an agency or client-side environment, who is excited by the prospect of working with media clients and keen to develop their existing skill-set. Desired skills include:
- Experience of working on quantitative research projects, across both ad hoc and tracking studies (ideally).
- Previous experience in the Media/ Entertainment sectors is not essential, but an interest in these sectors is a must.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Confident, self-motivated and willing to get stuck in.
- Experience of line management would be a plus, but it is not essential.
- Educated to a degree level.