A Hertfordshire based boutique retail specialist research agency have an opportunity for a Research Manager and an Associate Director to join their rapidly growing team.
Working with a range of high-profile blue-chip clients including M&S, Sainsbury’s, John Lewis, Monsoon and Virgin Atlantic, this agency helps tackle strategic problems around, for example, brand development, segmentation, channel /category strategy and customer experience.
They are based just north of London in a location providing a good mix of liveliness/proximity to London and a leafy, less urbanised environment. They have a culture geared towards a collaborative, adaptable and committed environment – giving you the chance to succeed anywhere in their business.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-regarded and successful agency who have recently won industry awards including Agency of the Year and Most Trusted Advisor a mid-senior level. You will get to oversee key FTSE250 accounts, run high-value mixed-method projects, mentor and inspire junior team members, as well as provide valued opinion to influence future company direction.
Research Manager? You will get the opportunity to:
- Deliver bespoke and fresh research solutions
- Use your ingenuity to solve issues that confront leading brands
- Get exposed to quant/qaul methodologies
- Fast-track your career through company initiatives
- Use emerging technologies
- Have a real influence on business decisions
Associate Director? You will get the opportunity to:
- Drive innovation
- Run quant/qual projects
- Work on strategic projects influencing the direction of major UK brands
- Exposure to the best minds in the business to develop your career
- Engage and be listened to for the longer term business strategy decisions internally
Our client is looking for both a Research Manager and Associate Director.
Research Manager responsibilities and desired attributes:
- An experienced quant researcher with a solid understanding of qualitative methodologies
- Using quant insights to produce strategic reports to be presented to senior audiences
- Taking complex briefs and identifying inventive methodologies
- Creating and presenting insight reports
- Preparing client-ready proposals
- Managing client relationships
Associate Director responsibilities and desired attribute:
- Primarily quant focused but mixed-method projects will be an important responsibility as well
- Leading and overseeing client accounts and project teams
- Ability to craft a compelling story, not just data crunching!
- Desire to drive innovation in the business
- Preferably would have moderated focus groups and/or other qualitative methodologies
- Inspire and lead