We are currently working on a Mixed-Methods Research Manager on behalf of an International Strategic Insight Agency based in London.
With offices in the UK and the US this strategic insight agency brings a nuanced understanding to the complex issues their clients face. They work with the likes of BBC, Chelsea FC, O2, Netflix to name a few. They explore conscious and non-conscious influences, bringing together ideas and approaches to provide richer, more authentic insight. Not to forget half of their work is international.
They are a team that delivers innovative and creative research solutions using a wide range of techniques including online communities, usability, eye tracking, remote testing etc. With all their work coming in numerous sectors (financial services, tech, telecoms and media, sport, energy and public sector). The agency is also responsible for the development of their own proprietary online research platform!
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced research manager to contribute and further develop their work in the digital research area.
Day-to-day responsibilities of the role include:
- Helping to run/manage existing online communities
- Managing ad-hoc research projects
- Helping to win new projects by assisting with/writing proposals
- Test new tools, features and products developed by their online research platform
- Support in testing and launching new automated products
The ideal Mixed-Methods Research Manager will:
- Have experience of both qualitative and quantitative research
- Experience of digital research tools e.g. online research communities
- Confidence in managing projects from brief to design, fieldwork and analysis of reporting/presentations
- A creative, problem solving approach – enjoys coming up with ideas and solutions