We’re working with an expanding, Leeds-based, boutique research agency who are looking for a Research Manager (quantitative or qualitative) to join their team.
Our client is a full service market research agency working on a range of projects and sectors using both qualitative and quantitative methodologies.
Their work includes:
- Innovation across food 🍔🥑🍜 & drink 🍹🥤🍺, laundry 👕👖, baby products 🤰👼, fragrance 👃🌹 and other FMCG sectors. They conduct both market 🔎 and sensory 🥄 research testing new products, developing new concepts and evaluation of different categories
- Business-to-Business 👷->👨💼 and Business-to-Consumer 👨💼->🙋 research with a variety of well known automotive brands, including Audi, VW, Skoda and Porsche 🚗🚌🏎️
- Public User, Neighbourhood and Community Research for various governmental bodies 👮👨🚒👩⚖️
- Customer experience and a service development for new and established businesses in the financial sector 👨💼📈
They’re passionate about what they do, work to make things happen and work closely with clients to understand their needs and build long term relationships.
They’re also in the process of investing in new facilities for sensory testing 👨🍳👩🔬 allowing them to grow further in the area.
THE ROLE – RESEARCH MANAGER
They try their best to let people focus on areas of most interest to them and where they can best perform.
Broadly though, you will:
- Plan and coordinate multiple projects 🗺️
- Lead strategic thinking ♟️♘, working closely with clients to help them understand and utilise the insights you deliver and so providing added-value consultancy
- Establish, manage and develop client relationships 🤝
- Ensure smooth project management and work to ensure effiency 👷
- Assisting in developing, coaching and motivating staff within the team 👨👦
Our client is looking at candidates with experience in quantitative or qualitative research, ideally within an agency environment.
You’ll be someone who can be self-motivated, keen to develop and an ability to think strategically.