We have an intriguing opportunity for someone looking for a bit more out of their next move in market research. This is a Research Manager level role.
Our client is a global expert in behavioural and marketing science who distinguish themselves on producing more than just insights. They have a track record delivering profitable growth for their clients with proven return on investment and streamlining marketing programmes. They achieve this by going beyond insights to predict outcomes that help their clients avoid vast sums of wasted budget on their marketing initiatives.
They’ve been driving the marketing and insights industry forward for 20 years and want someone as passionate as they are about pushing the envelope to join their team!
This is is an opportunity to take ownership for client relationships and ensure projects are delivered up to standard. The role focuses on research and analysis know-how to ensure successful execution of projects. Client liaison, proposal writing, and analysis evaluation are the key elements of this role.
The ideal candidate is a research manager with around 4-5 years agency side experience who wants to broaden their client engagement experience. It requires a solid understanding of quantitative research, excellent client engagement skills and good commercial awareness. This will allow you to expand your skill set using your research knowledge and commercial skills to drive their business forward.
If you feel you have more to add to a project than just toiling away designing surveys and research, this could be well worth a discussion.
SOME BOXES TO TICK
- Interested in new business
- Positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Excellent organisation skills including keeping a log of all client reach outs and engagements
- Clear, concise communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to write proposals aimed at winning new business in three key areas: Innovation, Communication and Brand
- Keep collateral materials (eg. creds) up to date
- Liaise with Marketing on a regular basis
- Appealing, engaging presentation manner
- Happy to help senior members of the team as well as working independently on other opportunities
- Happy to reach out to clients on regular basis by email and ‘phone following up as required
- Experience of CRM systems such as Hubspot and Salesforce useful but not essential