Our client is looking for a Research Manager or Senior Research Manager to join their fast growing team and work on a variety of projects for some of their great clients.
They’re a small team in London, operating like a boutique with a family feel, but sat within a larger marketing communications consultancy.
They’re a growing agencies (10% last year) and with offices in the US, Europe and Asia.
They’re a full-service, method neutral research agency, providing clients with strategic insights to make their communications and engagements with the world the smartest they can be.
Clients include the biggest and most exciting ones there can be: Microsoft, GE, GSK, Kellogg’s, Unilever (Dove, Knorr, TRESemmé, etc.), Shell, Disney, Heineken, etc.
The work is as varied as it is impactful and interesting: thought leadership, CSR research, measurement, strategy and audience understanding, influencer work, public affairs research, and much more.
As Research Manager or Senior Research Manager you will…
- Manage medium to large scale quantitative and (some) qualitative projects.
- Work with clients, internally and externally, to build relationships and deliver projects.
- Work on a number of different projects simultaneously (normally in different subject areas and with different teams)
- Proposal writing, including methodological design and costing
- Writing presentations, using visual storytelling
- Line manage more junior team members
A top candidates such as yourself will have…
- Experience with quantitative research (qualitative research experience would be good too)
- A ‘can do’ attitude with the ability to take responsibility for a variety of tasks
- A ‘team player’ who is willing to help colleagues
- Curiosity about what makes people think and act the way they do
- Attention to detail and the ability to examine a problem from different perspectives
- Logical and creative thinking
- The ability to argue a point coherently
- High level of organisational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks and respond to requests
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong numeracy skills
- Well versed in social media, both personally and professionally
- Good knowledge of the MS office suite- Excel, Word, and PowerPoint