We are working on an exciting Insight Manager role for one the UK’s leading tech companies.
They play a vital role in the UK home moving process. Their main revenue stream comes from advertisers such as estate agents, letting agents, property developers and overseas agents, who advertise on their platform.
They floated on the stock exchange only 6 years after their formation and have made a profit every year. Additionally, they are now one of the biggest home-grown web brands in the UK and their traffic levels are surpassed only by Facebook, Google, YouTube, eBay and Amazon.
The Opportunity – Insight Manager
You’ll be a key member of the marketing team, working cross-functionally with other teams in the business such as product development, design, consumer data and sales, in order to add value through customer-led insight.
From high level strategy projects such as trends mapping and proposition development, through to tactical work such as concept testing and ad effectiveness, you’ll get to work on a variety of projects.
- Manage multiple research projects from kick-off to delivery
- Design, run and analyse surveys that generate insight for several stakeholders across the business
- Support on research strategy and advise on the best methodologies to meet business objectives
- Think about the wider market and business implications, beyond just delivering a research project.
- Act as a key point of contact with research agencies to brief and manage projects, ensuring that their findings are delivered effectively and result in positive change
The ideal Insight Manager will have/be:
- At least 5 years’ experience in a market research agency or in-house research team
- Ability to drop into a small marketing team, get stuck in and make a difference
- Driven to experiment and try new things, both analytical and creative, well informed and genuinely fascinated by business challenges
- Willing to take ownership and be autonomous
- Can turn data into insight and tell the story in an engaging way
- Proficient with survey tools and preferably has recent experience of moderating qual