Global market research solutions company looking for a self-starting Sales Director with strong business development skills to run their London office.
An innovative start up Market Research solutions business founded in 2015 is expanding across multiple international territories including the UK market. Their goal is to create a new way to make more efficient and safer marketing and business decisions, by allowing companies to obtain market information directly from consumers in real time, globally and in different countries, and move towards a new, more agile and accurate market research model.
Composed of a small team of experts covering Market Research and Marketing with many years of individual and combined experience leading businesses with investment backing.
The Opportunity – Sales Director
This is a great time to join an expanding business establishing footholds around the world and be part of their growing success. As the Sales Director for the UK you will be responsible for two business development managers and be accountable for the UK sales quota on behalf of this international start-up.
It will require someone capable of leading from the front with traditional business development and representing the company at industry events. It is ideally suited to someone within the FMCG sector with an understanding of Market Research from an agency or end-user perspective.
The ideal candidate for the Sales Director will have:
- Experience with Market Research from and end-user perspective or, failing that, from the agency side
- As self-starting, proactive approach to front line sales
- Entrepreneurial desire to build a business
- Strong and strategic understanding of how to break into the UK market
- Ability to execute sales strategy through leading a team
- Although not a prerequisite, international experience is also welcome