A Business Development / Sales / Lead Generation expert is needed for a market research agency focused on tech, gaming and healthcare.
This is a boutique research agency based in East London with an office in New York. They work across tech, health and are doing an increasing amount in the gaming sector. They work with clients on ad hoc innovation projects in areas including NPD, concept development, service assessment and new product launch.
This is a new role that will be working with the directors and reporting straight to them, so there is no sales director/manager to dictate how your job should be done! This means you will be quite autonomous with your responsibilities and have the potential for some flexible working if needed.
They want someone to generate leads and set up meetings with budget holders / decision makers for the directors to pitch to. Although traditional methods such as cold calling and meeting with potential customers are useful, it has been recognised by our client that more modern approaches utilising digital marketing and CRM systems are increasingly effective.
Our client wishes to make the role appealing to sales people at various stages in their career, so can provide a salary of up to £50k depending on the individuals experience and will have uncapped commission included in the package.
YOU WILL NEED…
- A self starting sales attitude
- Track record in business development and lead generation
- Ability to use digital marketing techniques in the sales process
- Consultative selling approach
- CRM experience preferably with HubSpot
- Knowledge or experience in Market Research preferred
- Sector knowledge of tech, gaming and healthcare is not required but advantageous