We’re working with an expanding, Warwick-based, boutique research agency who are looking for a Scripter to join their team.
They are a strong insight consultancy focusing on brand and communications; tracking, development and strategy. Based in Warwick, it’s a relaxed, modern environment, with great coffee, hard work, debate, two dogs, and plenty of fun. They do lots of internal development, quarterly appraisals initially, and have an unlimited external training budget.
THE ROLE – SCRIPTER
They are looking for a detail orientated scripter to join their team here. The data-processing and scripting teams are merged under an ‘operations’ banner -the focus of this new role is scripting.
- Ensuring that survey meets data processing team requirements for ease of processing final data
- Choosing the optimum survey design, and creating visual stimulus e.g. brand logos, advertising images/video clips where relevant (training provided)
- Setting up survey quotas and (optionally) monitoring in field; quality control of respondents whilst project is live
- Data processing set up and running data tables using ASKIA Analyse and/or QPS (training provided)
- High attention to detail.
- Previous Scripting experience.