We’re searching for a Senior Analyst to join up with a top London beauty intelligence agency. They are looking for someone to take over their hair trends desk and to drive innovation for their clients.
Our client is entirely focussed on beauty trends, and have built out a strong niche within their market. They have made a name for themselves within the market, working with huge clients like L’Oréal and Dior. They are an agile team, working with over 250+ freelancers globally.
As Senior Analyst, you will be responsible for managing key accounts and providing first-class trends to clients. This role specifically focusses on hair trends. You might answer questions such as: “The Future of Hair Salons” or “What’s new in hair colouring?” You will be expected to do the following:
Qualitative research / Innovation insights monitoring:
Research the beauty market by using databases and online resources, as well as magazines and social media.
Managing a global team of trends researchers:
You will get to work with researchers in over 14 countries. Part of the role would require you to review their qualitative data and support them to perform.
Analysing & transforming innovative product & trend insights:
Spotting innovations and emerging trends as they happen in real-time. You will be analysing why the market changes and the evolution of the space. This is a chance for you to show off your excellent knowledge of the beauty industry and your strong analytical skills.
Experience in running ideation projects and brainstorming new approaches. You would be attending & chairing in-house meetings and producing high-quality product & trend innovation workshops.
Create innovative decks:
You will need to make decks that are concise, efficient and highly inspirational. You will be producing decks that work equally well for a variety of departments. For instance, you might work with R&D & management.
Delivering reports to clients by creating time-efficient and highly inspiring report presentations.
Clients account management:
Managing major beauty corporation client accounts
- Ideally, 3+ years experience in the trends space, especially if you have worked in hair trends
- A notable passion and interest in the beauty industry
- Experience in analysing innovations and trends in the beauty space. This may include packaging, new ingredients, and especially any experience in the hair space.
- Strong innovation analysis. You should be able to lead on and turn qualitative research in to strong and inspiring reports.
- Ability to produce high-quality PowerPoint decks for client reports and presentations, which you must be able to produce and execute.