We are working on an exciting Senior Consultant opportunity with a global co-creation and innovation agency based in central London.
Headquartered in London, this agency has offices across Europe, North America, South America and Asia. They have grown 10% year on year, with over 130 people in their London office alone. Furthermore, they have ambitious plans for future growth!
Whether they are helping brands stay relevant, helping brands to build brand loyalty, or helping brands develop superior services, this agency delivers customer inspired growth. They do this for a client base which includes the likes of Walmart, Samsung, McDonald’s, Mars, IKEA and more.
Do you have a passion for consumer understanding? Then an opportunity is open for you to join a fast-paced, dynamic and intellectually challenging environment. With an agency that offers rapid progression (they promoted 25% of their workforce in the last year)!
The Opportunity – Senior Consultant
Having won several exciting new accounts, this agency is looking for a Senior Consultant. You will be an expert on French culture. Moreover, you will be creative, self-aware and able to draw on personal experiences to have authentic conversations with French consumers and clients.
- Take a client brief, understand the business objectives and push back on it as required
- Design a 1st class research approach, which is creative, progressive and pushes clients’ boundaries
- Compile a tight and articulate recommendation based on the analysis and deliver inspiring outputs that creates cut through for clients
- Facilitate engaging workshops with clients to ensure they act on consumer-based recommendations
- Coach up to 3 junior members of the team, day-to-day
The ideal Senior Consultant will have the following traits:
- Is fluent written and spoken French and English language skills
- Able to talk credibly and authoritatively to senior clients about your work and approaches
- Able to build strong relationships with clients and become their go-to person when it comes to insight
- Has a proven track record in a hands-on insight (qual and/or quant), branding, innovation or planning.
- Is looking for a more commercial, entrepreneurial place where their contributions define progress