We are working on an exciting Senior Director opportunity with a global customer insight and co-creation agency based in central London.
Headquartered in London, this agency has offices across Europe, North America, South America and Asia. They have grown 10% year on year, with over 130 people in their London office alone; and have ambitious plans for growth!
Whether they are helping brands stay relevant, helping brands to build brand loyalty, or helping brands develop superior services, this agency delivers customer inspired growth. And they do this for a client base which includes the likes of Walmart, Samsung, McDonald’s, Mars, IKEA and many more!
The Opportunity – Senior Director
This is a great opportunity to lead, manage and grow your own business unit.
You will have responsibility for P&L and get to manage a large team of highly skilled consultants to provide strategic leadership, to deliver consistent best-in-class strategy.
- Lead, manage and grow a business unit including the team and its P&L.
- Be the account director on up to 7 key strategic accounts.
- Manage a large team of highly skilled and motivated consultants.
- Generate business for your business unit: bringing in new clients and growing existing ones.
- Oversee project delivery, providing advice on methodology, analysis, recommendations and client relationship management.
- Take an active role in building internal processes, methodologies and culture
The ideal Senior Director will have:
- Proven ability to lead on large scale strategic projects in innovation work, strategy consulting, brand positioning, consumer research or similar
- Love and have experience of working with, managing and developing intelligent and creative people.
- Comfortable running big teams.
- Impressive track record of bringing in new clients and growing existing ones.
- Driven and entrepreneurial, excited by the prospect of driving the fast growth of a small business.
- Excellent ability to dialogue with senior level clients, effectively delivering presentations, write strategic presentations and proposals.