We are currently working on a Senior Healthcare Consultant opportunity on behalf of a Global Co-creation and Innovation Agency based in central London.
- Global, operating across Europe, North America, South America and Asia.
- Growth of 10% year on year, with over 130 people in their London office alone.
- 62 new clients won last year and 96% of existing clients retained – including IKEA, Walmart, MARS, McDonalds, Samsung and British Airways.
- Promoted 25% of their workforce last year and is industry recognised as a ‘best place to work’.
About the Opportunity
Senior Healthcare Consultant
This is a great opportunity to work closely with clients across the pharmaceutical, biotech and life science industries. You will help clients solve strategic challenges around service design and patient experience, marketing s strategy, product launches and organisational structure.
The ideal Senior Healthcare Consultant will have:
- 5+ years of hands-on insight, innovation, brand planning or customer experience across the pharmaceutical, biotech, or life science industries.
- Comfortable applying qualitative, human-centred design, and behaviour-based research methodologies to inform new strategies, product and service solutions.
- A coaching mindset and gets your energy and satisfaction from getting the best out of those around you.
- Demonstrates gravitas and EQ in interactions. Managing relationships with both senior and junior team members, bringing people of all levels together to find a solution
- Adheres to health business compliance requirements and/or EMEA regulations