An International Media Owner is looking to hire a Senior Research Analyst or Analytics Manager to sit in their Global Research Team.
The Role: Senior Research Analyst or Manager
The positions sit within the Global Research team, supporting major business activities across Programming, International Content Sales, Channel Business, and Marketing. You will play an integral role, having a direct impact on international business growth by providing data analysis and synthesising all available data sets, feeding into scenario planning, commercial sales and content development. Responsibilities include:
- Responding to a variety of ad hoc requests, liaising with senior stakeholders across international content sales, channel business and marketing teams.
- Running, maintaining and automated a variety of dashboards, using PowerBI and VBA.
- Providing programme rating reports, using TAM data.
- Assist the Research team with optimising research and brand tracking studies with external agencies.
The Candidate: Senior Research Analyst or Manager
You will be able to bring excellent numeric skills and the ability to manipulate complex quantitative data. Good knowledge of Microsoft Office including VBA, PowerPoint and Power BI would be advantageous. Key Requirements:
- Highly numerical, with demonstrable experience of manipulating complex quantitative data
- Proficient with VBA, PowerPoint, Power BI and Tableau
- Knowledge of, or willingness to learn, proprietary media tools (AdvantEdge, InfoSys+, ITVR, Choices)
- Passionate about developing a career in TV and Entertainment.