A global, multi-award winning customer insights agency is looking to hire a talented Senior Research Executive and Research Executive. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a creative, dynamic and progressive agency, which has won the MRS International Research award and been awarded the prestigious Grand Ogilvy and Gold Prize twice. Their clients are consistently being presented with bespoke, pragmatic solutions that are grounded in industry-leading perspectives and research innovation.
The Role: Research Executive & Senior Research Executive
The positions sit within the ad hoc quantitative team, where you will be working with a variety of clients spread across multiple sectors. Almost every project is international, supporting clients with Innovation, Product Testing, Usage & Attitudes, Segmentation and Cultural Understanding studies etc. They deliver tangible insights, produced in engaging and creative formats, thanks to their in-house designers. There is the opportunity to get involved with qualitative research too, depending on your preference. Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing research with increasing independence:
- Increasingly autonomous day-to-day project management
- Taking an active role in planning and allocating resources
- Taking on a greater client facing role
- Increasing analytical focus and responsibilities:
- Greater independent thinking
- Increased ownership of analysis
- Pro-activity in developing the research story
- Continuing to further the research skills developed as a junior:
- Writing questionnaires
- Managing the sampling
- Assisting in developing the analytical plan
- Identifying patterns and trends in the data
- Taking a greater role in creating research reports and presentations
The ideal Senior Research Executive or Research Executive will have a strong background in ad hoc quantitative research and be excited by the prospect of working within a creative and innovative organisation.
- Experience of working on quantitative research projects.
- Experience in writing questionnaires.
- Ability to contribute to reports and presentations.
- Confidence to work directly with clients and internal stakeholders.
- An independent thinker.
- Educated to degree level.
If you would like to find out more, please do get in touch.