A corporate reputation research consultancy is looking to hire mixed-method consultants at the Senior Research Executive level, due to consistent growth.
This agency is renowned for helping clients to manage risk against social, political and economic factors. This is a great opportunity to work on varied and relevant tops, ranging from opinions surrounding Brexit to the damage that the Cambridge Analytica scandal has done to Facebook’s reputation.
Having achieved accolades for being excellent employers and trusted client advisors, this is a great opportunity to join a supportive and growing team, who are passionate about providing talented researchers with rewarding careers and producing great research.
The Senior Research Executive will sit within the Corporate Reputation Team. Key responsibilities include:
- Involvement in mixed-method projects from start to finish; attending brief and pitch meetings, designing questionnaires, managing fieldwork, conducting analysis and presenting the insights
- Opportunity to conduct IDIs and moderate focus groups.
- Delivering insights in a variety of creating and engaging formats, including PowerPoints, videos or workshops
- Build strong relationships with clients.
- Supporting junior members of the team
The ideal Senior Research Executive could be a Research Executive, looking to move up, or a Senior Research Executive, looking to develop their career. You could be a mixed method or a purely quantitative researcher, who is open to working across methodologies. Key requirements include:
- Experience of working in a market research environment, working on mixed-method, or purely quantitative projects.
- Impeccable attention to detail and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- An interest corporate reputation and the impact it can have.