An innovative boutique consultancy is looking to hire a Senior Research Executive to join their team due to continuous growth.
This agency is passionate about designing bespoke projects that combine traditional and innovative techniques. Recent methodologies have included eye-tracking, passive metering, biometrics, behavioural economics and neuroscience.
Their clients are across several sector verticals including Sport, Travel, Media, Retail, Technology and Public Policy. This role supports on strategic, multi-methodology projects, which are often international. These projects are delivered through engaging formats such as workshops, one-day events or videos.
The agency has received accolades for being excellent employers, and are passionate about providing talented researchers with rewarding careers.
This is a great opportunity to join a supportive and growing team, who are focused on producing great research. Key responsibilities of a Senior Research Executive include:
- Working on projects from beginning to end, being involved from client briefs, designing questionnaires and managing fieldwork
- Delivering insight in a variety of engaging formats to a high standard
- Understanding clients’ needs and maintaining client relationships
- Supporting junior members of the team
The ideal candidate could be a Research Executive looking to move up in their career, or a Senior Research Executive looking for a new challenge. Key requirements include:
- Experience working in a market research environment, with strong quantitative methodology knowledge
- Impeccable attention to detail and time management skills
- An interest in brand and comms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills