An innovative boutique research consultancy is looking to hire a Senior Research Executive. This is a great opportunity to have an impact on a growing agency, who have been nominated and won numerous awards.
This agency is renowned for its bespoke projects that combine and overlay multiple methodologies to answer their clients’ largest strategic questions. Project examples include large Segmentations, Innovation, Brand and Communications, and Market Landscaping. They are passionate about integrating new and innovative techniques such as eye tracking, passive metering, biometrics, behavioural economics and neuroscience. These projects will be delivered in engaging and tangible formats such as workshops, one-day events or videos.
The Role – Senior Research Executive
This role will play a key part in ad hoc and continuous projects, with a focus on brand and communications research. You will be supporting with drafting proposals, attending brief/pitch meetings, creating questionnaires, running the fieldwork, analysis, composing reports and presenting creative debriefs. Clients will vary greatly and you will not be pigeonholed into working on a specific sector. The ideal Senior Research Executive will be a quantitative researcher, with experience of working on either ad hoc or continuous studies. Requirements:
- Experience of working on quantitative research projects, either ad hoc or continuous. You don’t need experience of working on brand and communications research projects, just an interest.
- Outstanding written and verbal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills.
- Interest in incorporating and learning innovative research techniques.
- A strong storyteller, who is interested in bringing the data to life by delivering insight in engaging and innovative formats.
- Experience of building relationships with clients.
Having achieved accolades for being excellent employers, this is a great opportunity to join a supportive and growing team, who are passionate about providing talented researchers with rewarding careers and producing great research. If you are interested, I would welcome a conversation to tell you more. Please submit your CV below and I will get back to you asap.