Senior Research Executive – Media Research Agency
A global leader in Media Research, this agency offers a range of bespoke services, giving their clients a deeper understanding of the relationships consumers have with media.
This a great opportunity to work with the world’s most recognisable brands within Media and Sports, helping them navigate and succeed in a rapidly evolving media industry. Clients include the likes of the BBC, Google, Spotify and Formula 1. They provide a rich programme of learning and development to support employees in developing and shaping their careers in market research.
As a Senior Research Executive, you will:
- Manage a range of ad hoc quantitative research projects, taking responsibility across every stage.
- Work on international, multi-country projects, supporting them on the ground.
- Build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders, communicating to a high standard.
- Help pitch projects, developing business with new and existing clients.
A suitable candidate will possess:
- The ability to deliver high quality quantitative research projects, working within a research agency environment
- Strong client servicing skills, acting as a main point of contact.
- The ability to provide creative solutions to client problems.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Experience of working in media or a keen interest in the media industry.