Quantitative Market Researcher needed to work with exciting technology clients and Fortune 500 businesses! Could be RE, SRE or RM level.
This independent agency specialises in providing great research and insight for technology vendors as well as their PR and marketing agencies. They have some of the biggest technology names in their client base including Dell, IBM and Canon, as well as many Fortune 500 companies.
They strive to be as innovative as their clients and will always be thinking outside the box to ensure the best methods are being used for the job!
This is great time to join a growing business with a track record in supporting their staff and helping them rise in their careers. They also have a new bonus scheme based upon your annual salary that pays out quarterly as well as many other benefits!
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
– Questionnaire design for research projects that meets client objectives
– Engaging and accurate data analysis and storytelling within written deliverables (including reports, ebooks, whitepapers) and presentations (including data discussions, webinars, event speaking)
– Strong and frequent client management throughout project lifecycles
– Peer reviewing of other team members’ work to ensure quality and accuracy, and to share knowledge across the team on various topics
– Unsurpassed levels of customer support throughout projects, and afterwards to support clients meeting their objectives (where the project is appropriately costed for this i.e. not baseline)
– Running and managing projects profitably
– Supporting other members of the team with their workloads
YOU WILL NEED…
- Proven track record of creating online surveys and/or working with quantitative data in a professional workplace
- Ability to manage projects from beginning to end with budgets in mind
- Proven knowledge and commercial experience of market research methods
- Prior experience managing client relationships
- Proven capabilities in at least five of the following key areas; accuracy and attention to detail, team working, proactive deadline management, proactive workload management, effective communication, knowledge of best practice
- Bachelor’s degree qualification, 2:1 or above (or equivalent)